Another WR failure?

  • Rich Carreiro
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2013
      Seeing multiple reports this morning that
      Brandon Lloyd is expected to be cut due
      to a $3mil roster bonus and "erratic behavior"
      in the locker room and on the practice field.

      Way to go, Joshie!

      --
      Rich Carreiro rich@...
    • Mark Morse
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 26, 2013
        Looks to be a $4.9M savings against the cap with $2M of dead money spread over two years.  Bedard is still predicting Pats sign Danny Amendola and Julian Edelman even with a Welker signing!

        Mark Morse
        Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup
        Seeing multiple reports this morning that
        Brandon Lloyd is expected to be cut due
        to a $3mil roster bonus and "erratic behavior"
        in the locker room and on the practice field.

        Way to go, Joshie!

        --
        Rich Carreiro mailto:rich%40carreiro.org
      • frankdanabrewster
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 26, 2013
          Sounds like a plan to me. Edelman was having a great season until the injury. Amendola would be a good addition, but I also read that they may take a run at Wallace, if the Dolphins don't have him in their back pocket already.

          fdb

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 4 10:19 AM
            Looks like Randy Moss is going to be available... ;o)

            fdb

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 4 1:45 PM
              Lord, have mercy!!!