Re: Brady's new contract...

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2013
      You're correct, George. He hasn't really had any playing time for anyone to evaluate. I was reading that, as a 3rd round pick with a couple years of development, the Pats would want at least a 2nd round pick in return. That may be too much to ask, but this is a really lean draft class, with regard to QBs, so who knows...

      fdb