NFL Combine Preview

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2013
      The next 4 days the top 300 NFL prospects will be showing off for the NFL coaches and staffs.   Here are a few potential Patriots players that I am interesting seeing.

      Matt Elam S Florida
      Jonathan Cyprien S Florida International
      David Amerson CB NC St
      Jordan Poyer CB Oregon St
      Leon McFadden CB Fresno St
      Cornelius Washington DE Georgia
      Xaviar Gooden LB MIssouri
      Manelik Watson OT Florida St
      Brian Scwenke OC Cal
      David Bahktiari OT Colorado
      Terron Armstead OT Arkansas - Pine Bluff
      Tavon Austin WR West Virginia
      Marquise Goodwin WR Texas

      This is a great draft for Dline, Oline and Safety .... mediocre for other positions.  It appears that we don't need a Dlineman, but if a Richard Seymour or Vince Wilfork type player would fall in our lap at #29, I think Belichick would jump at them!

      Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup