Re: [patriotzip] Not secondary concerns...

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2013
      Yes, Frank. Lots of questions that none of us outside of the inner sanctum of BB's office can answer. Guess I'm just getting old; but I'm done with the speculation, prediction, and "recommendation" game.

      It's taken me about 40 years, but I've accepted the fact that I have neither knowledge of, nor influence over, the personnel decisions that will be made by my favorite NFL team. I'll definitely continue to present my opinions of decisions and moves, once they are made. But, until they are made, I'm happy to just leave it to the people who do have the knowledge and the influence over those decisions, and hope for the best. :-)

      On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 8:24 PM, frankdanabrewster <frank.dana@...> wrote:

      We face the potential of losing Talib and Arrington to free agency, and Dennard to prison time. Then what? How does our 29th ranked pass defense improve? McCourty back to CB? Edelman in the slot again (assuming he comes back)? Looks like we're not going to franchise Welker, so does Talib get the tag? Lost of questions...

      -- George