Re: Brady's fine...

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2013
      Actually, it was Ed Reed he "booted". Whether it was intentional or not, and I think it was just a reaction to protect himself, the fine is justified. Using your leg to trip or kick an opponent is illegal, and can result in injury to either party. It may have been frustration on Brady's part, but certainly not malicious. But no excuse. The fine was justified, IMO.

      He did contact Reed after the game to apologize.

      fdb