Re: [patriots] Well, that sucked

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2013
      Thanks for the summary, Al. I'd love to see a summary of Brady's
      performance against the Ravens in all of those games: total attempts,
      completions, yards, TDs, INTs, pct compl, and passer rating. It would
      be interesting to compare it to his overall performance.

      Personally, I think they have his number because they do a better job
      of pressuring him, and of hitting him "harder" than other teams do. I
      believe that he is somewhat intimidated by their pass rush, causing
      him to be distracted and throw earlier than he wants to, and/or off
      target, more often than he does in most games. His failure to fully
      commit EARLY in that late scramble to the outside really looked like
      he was afraid to do so. If he had pulled it down and gone for it, he
      would have had that first down easily. As it was, he tiptoed along,
      and then lost the angle he had on Ngata, making it necessary to throw
      it at that point.

      -- George