Re: GRRRRR--we're done-for

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 21, 2013
      My thoughts exactly. Talib was the key. He seemed to be handling Boldin quite well early on. After Telib went out, Boldin had a field day. Arrington was no match for him.

      The second key occurred before the game. Not having Gronk made a huge difference. The Ravens not having to pay attention to Gronk, made their life much easier.

      Then there was Welker, dropping yet another pass, right in his hands, ending a promising drive. As productive a warrior as he has been, sometimes I think they know something about him that we don't; like he's losing it.

      Time to turn our attention to free-agency and the draft...

      fdb