Re: [patriotzip] Re: 13 at kickoff....

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2013
      Yes!! I'm for the home game whenever you can get it. We DO have our work cut out for us though. Houston won't necessarily be easy tomorrow and the Ravens will be tough as well. I think that the key to this/these games will be BB's mind-prep for the games. He'll tell them that it's not the same game as when we played the Texans before and the game was practically over in the first quarter. It's a brand new game and we have to play our hardest and not take it lightly. Sometimes I think that's the difference in the win/loss outcome.

      IF we do win, he'll then tell them that it's not the same game as when Baltimore beat us with the temp-refs either. Could be tougher but we'll be up to the task--in my opinion.