Playoff Predictions

  • Levine, David
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2013
      Wildcard
      Cincy over Houston
      Indy over Baltimore
      Green Bay over Minnesota
      Seattle over Washington

      Division
      Denver over Cincy
      New England over Indy
      San Fran over Green Bay
      Seattle over Atlanta

      Conference
      New England over Denver
      San Fran over Seattle

      Super Bowl
      New England 31 – San Fran 24

      Dave

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2013
        OH, David....I hope that you are right!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Wouldn't it be great if TB wins his 4th ring and ties his childhood idol QB with a win over that QB's old team?

        Do think that the Falcons will be one and done? Also, Houston and Baltimore imploding in their games? Goes to show that nothing is etched in stone, even at 10-12 games into the season.

        GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Is anyone going to any of the games? How do they work season ticket holders?