Re: Ron Brace Waived by Pats

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2012
      ...and here you go. WR Kamar Aiken and DB Malcolm Williams were promoted off of the team's practice squad today. Probably just so they can be inactives.

      fdb

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, Mark Morse <packy001@...> wrote:

      > Wow didn't see that one coming ... The Pats now have two open spots on the 53 man roster that MUST be filled for the game tomorrow.  The Pats re-signed Develin to the Practice Squad and by doing so are required to keep the roster at 53.  Develin is a 3rd year player with less than a years service.
      >
      > Look for Marcus Forston to be re-signed.  Anyone else on the shadow roster ready to suit up?  Does Harpo Gladieux still have eligibilty?
      >

      > Mark Morse
      > Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup
      > http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/RazorsEdgeTailgate/

    • Ed Bryant
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 30, 2012
        At first I thought Vincent was nominating Harpo, but now I see it's Mark.
        If we have to activate a 24, I go with Ty Law.  Fonzie has Rodney's number and Ty's body, but he didn't dress today.
        As Monte has now posted on facebook, we have the late game on Sunday the 13th.