The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Jax)

  • Levine, David
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2012
      The Good
      • A win is a win is a win.
      • After a slow start, the D came together and really played well.
      • Talib really means a lot to this D.
      • Ninkovitch continues to harass the QB, even if he doesn’t have the huge sack totals
      • Welker gets going and is so dangerous in the slot.  He is virtually unstoppable with Brady throwing.
      • Ridley continues to run hard given the opportunities
      • Brady got pissed and you could see the team start to play at that point.  It’s nice that we can turn it on when we need to.
      • Chandler Jones makes a play at the end to secure the game, causing a high floater that Chung could grab.
      • Great catch and run by Woodhead.  That ball was thrown hard and he managed to manipulate his body to hold on, keep his balance and score.
      • Houston loses and gives us a shot at the 1 or 2 seed.  We need Denver to lose to KC (not gonna happen) or Houston to lose to Indy (possible).  We just need to win and keep up our side of the bargain.

      The Bad
      • We start like this in the playoffs and we will be going home early.  I understand the letdown after the SF game but we can’t overlook anyone.
      • Brady throws another 2 picks.  The 1st was just a nice defensive play.  Ridley had the ball in his hands but his arms were chopped just as the ball got there so it popped up in the air. Not on Brady, not on Ridley.  The second looked like a miscommunication between him and Lloyd.
      • Why is Mankins in the pro-bowl?  He hasn’t played much this year but is still going?  Stupid.

      The Ugly
      • 3rd and goal from the 1, late in the game and the end doesn’t false start just once, but twice.  There was a significant twitch and then jumped a full count before the snap just to make sure the refs saw it.  Thanks man.
      • McElroy has a concussion.  Back at QB for the Jets is Sanchez.  What a waste Tebow is.
      • We need to get healthy.  Volmer is dinged, Mankins is not 100%. Solder looks like he is hurt.  Dennard and Talib are hurting.  Lets rest some of these guys and go into the playoffs healthy.
      Dave

    • Peter