Final regular season Razor's Edge Tailgate

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2012
      Final regular season tailgate of the 2012!  Tailgate Home Game 8 vs the suddenly relevant Miami Dolphins.  Yes we have a chance at a bye and home field for the semifinals . The Rodman Lot opens early so we will meet at 10:00 and leave by 10:15. When heading out to the Rodman lot, we may have to queue up prior to their entrance in the breakdown lane. If you can’t meet us to caravan in, just park anywhere in the Rodman lot and meet us on the grass in front.

      Caravan to Parking — Rt 95 S (Bear right at split with 93N) toward Providence. Take exit 9 (Route 1 south ). Immediately move to the right lane and look for the 1st restaurant on your right (Mick Morgan’s) DO NOT PARK THERE. Pull up to the light and take a right onto Old Post Road. Turn into the parking after the Liquor Store and before Brookline Movers. Back into angled parking spaces for ease of egress when leaving the lot.

      Please let me

      Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup