Re: [patriotzip] Max Game

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 21, 2012
      Brew,

      Good to hear from you!  Hope all is well with you and the family.  I went to the Miami game this year so I won't be making it to Jax!  We had a great deal.  For $210 we got a lower bowl ticket (5th row), 5 days of free breakfast, Street party Friday night, Bus transportation to and from the game, beer on the bus and a dinner and party after the game.  This was through the Village Pump in Lauderdale by the sea.   Highly reccomend this to any pats fan going to the game.  We had 19 buses and over 900 people.

      Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup