Re: [patriots] Max Game

  • David Brunat
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2012
      Too bad, is mark morse going?

      Sent from my iPad

      On Dec 21, 2012, at 8:30 AM, philwilson66@... wrote:

      Too long a drive from FL West coast Bru.
      Game isn't televised here so I go to a Bears bar on Anna Maria Island and watch the game for a $2 beer.  I leave a 100% tip for those rates.  No ethnic slurs about the Scottish people, please.  It's a great spot with lots of TVs only besmirched by a half dozen yahoo Pats fans who made a one time appearance crapping all over the Bears fans in the snow blowout game.

      -phil

      I am going to the game Sunday.  Anyone going?

      BrewGnat

      Sent from my iPad