Re: [patriotzip] oops, didn't finish...

  • Ed Bryant
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 19, 2012
      Absolutely no need to apologize for being disappointment, and no, you are by no means they only one to use Squealers, Whiners, et cetera, which if not clever nevertheless qualifies as trash talking.  It's when you express surprise that they can play some serious football despite your having called them names that I ask if if wouldn't be a better idea to marvel at what we see, and then acknowledge when another team is good enough to beat a team that goes 14-2, 13-3, 10-4 year after year.

      Have your fun, but it's OK to admit the other guys earn their paychecks, too.   Red Sox fans like to chant "Yankees suck,"but if this was so, where's the accomplishment when you beat a team that sucks?