Re: [patriotzip] The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Texans)

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2012
      Thanks!! Good analysis..very surprising score, but a good one.
      On to the 49ers coming in...
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2012
        David,

        I would add one more to the Good pile ....

        Danny Woodhead made one heck of a blitz pickup against a LB twice his size.  He stuffed him right in the hole and never gave an inch, stopping him in his tracks.  A little thing but when adding up all those little things and you have a dominating win!

        Mark Morse
        Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup