Re: [patriotzip] Nice Curran slam of some of his aholish fellow mediots

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 10, 2012
      As a hater of the Raiders from the mid 60's through to the recent death of Al Davis, I have to disagree with your last statement Monty. They went through a lot of losing seasons during which I STILL hated them, and regretted every win they got!

      Now, of course, the true source of that hatred is gone. The Raiders are now just another team to me. At this point, while I still enjoy seeing Jerry Jones face when the Cowboys lose, the only team I really hate is the J-E-T-S. The rest are just opponents.

      On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 3:29 AM, Monty Rodrigues <patfan1@...> wrote:

      I think one thing that actually puts what this organization ahead of anyone in the past ... the Pats have done this in the free-agency era.

      And let's not go overboard about the Pats not getting enough attention. There are many writers, Peter King amongst them, that is blasted by fans of other teams for his continual comments about the Pats.

      There will always be haters, and that's fine. No one ever hates a losing team.

      Monty