SO FAR.....YEESSS!!!!!!!!!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2012
      This game is NOT what I expected, but I'll take it anyway...lol! I expected a tough, tight game because part of me bought into the hype--even though I think that the Texans are worse than their record shows. Not exactly imploding, as maybe the Ravens are, but not as good as their victories would have us believe.

      AND, whoever on here said that the Pats are peaking at the right time because Bellichick runs it that way is RIGHT!!!! He very easily might get his bye week!! SO excited right now--even though the game's not over yet.

      GO PATS!!!!!!!!!11