Re: [patriotzip] Re: Division champs!!

  • David Price
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 4 1:20 PM
      Houston hasn't even clinched their division yet, never mind the number one
      seed. If the Patriots beat the Texans on Monday night, the Texans could
      actually lose their division. Two of their last three games are against the
      Colts. If the Patriots beat them, and then the Colts won both games, as well
      as winning out, then the Colts could win that division. Weird, huh?

      David Price
      member HWA, NEHW
      http://www.authorwebpage.com/davidprice/
      https://www.facebook.com/davidpriceauthor