Eagles cut DE Babin

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2012
      We have a hole on the DL with Chandler Jones injured and Jermaine Cunningham suspended.  Jason Babin is 32 and had 18 sacks last season for the Iggles!  He has 5.5 this year and a ton of offsides penalties.  Would the Pats be interested in the 32 yo?

      As a vested veteran I don't think he has to go through waivers and is free to sign with any team.

      Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2012
        I think that Babin would be a good plug in while Jones and Cunningham
        are out. But I was high on the signing of Trevor Scott during the off
        season, and liked his play before he got hurt, and since he's come
        back. I think he'll also help prevent too much drop off from
        Cunningham.

        On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 3:58 AM, Mark Morse <packy001@...> wrote:
        > We have a hole on the DL with Chandler Jones injured and Jermaine Cunningham suspended. Jason Babin is 32 and had 18 sacks last season for the Iggles! He has 5.5 this year and a ton of offsides penalties. Would the Pats be interested in the 32 yo?
        >
        > As a vested veteran I don't think he has to go through waivers and is free to sign with any team.
        >
        > Mark Morse
        > Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup
        > http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/RazorsEdgeTailgate/

        -- George