Re: [patriotzip] Possible AFCE clinch next week

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 26, 2012
      Hey Ed. I think Moss would gladly play for free to do some damage to the Pats. A game winning catch would be a special moment for him. Money wouldn't enter into it - I don't think Moss is playing this year for money anyway. Like you said he isn't making much. Also I have seen incentive put wings under players like Moss. Hopefully I am wrong and he won't even make the scoresheet.

      If the Pats release Brady, I believe Giselle will claim him before any NFL team gets a chance. Unless the Pats release TB so he can sign with SF long enough to pay tribute to his idol Montana then resign with the Pats to retire. Don't see that happening however.

      The guy the Pats need to release might be the guy handling the meds!!

      Harry

      At 01:46 PM 11/26/2012 -0800, you wrote:

      I can't believe Randy Moss would deign to play the game of his career for what they pay him now.  Do you know how good a game it would take to be the best game of Randy Moss's life????? Also, not only has the trade deadline passed, but if the Pats release Brady, he'd never get through waivers all the way to SF!!

      From: Machado.Nicholas <machado.nicholas@...>
      To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com

      And the 49's the following week with a guy named Moss who will be looking to play the game of his career. I see a good chance of losing one of those and finishing at 12-4 with no bye.

      Both being home games and recent play gives me hope the Pats can put them both away, finish at 13-3 and have a shot at the bye.

      Harry

      At 10:23 AM 11/25/2012 -0800, you wrote:

      there's only one more game before the long-awaited, not until December Houston at New England game is at hand!