Next few games....

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2012
      That IS too bad that Baltimore came back and won because now they are one ahead of us in overall seedings and if they tied with us, they'd get the tiebreaker because of that crappy one-point victory.

      To me, they look beatable and so does Houston. I'm not sure Houston is as good as their record indicates, but they will probably get #1 seed. Just wish Baltimore would get knocked down a couple of games and we could sneak up to the bye. IF we end up tied with Denver, we get the tiebreaker.

      I KNOW....Miami is our next game, so I'm just speculating out loud here...lol!! Miami is all they should be focusing on but I can let my mind drift and wander, huh?

      GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!