Re: [patriotzip] Wild and CRAZY!!!

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 23, 2012
      Yeah, Harry, those were very disappointing results in the Baltimore and Houston games. The Houston game hurts most because it was caused by a TERRIBLE rule, and dumbass coach who "forgot" that all scoring plays are automatically reviewed. How the hell can a head coach do that?! The rule will almost certainly be changed by the NFL, but it will, of course, be too late to help the Patriots or the Lions this season. What IDIOT thought that was a good idea in the first place? Throwing a challenge flag in error is NOT a big deal, under any circumstances!

      On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:54 AM, Machado.Nicholas <machado.nicholas@...> wrote:

      Were the Pats that good or have the Jets gotten that bad? Clearly the Pats wanted it more than New Yawk.

      Hope our new 'star' Edelman is back soon. Looks like working with TB in the offseason is paying off for Julien. Love to see hard work lead to good things.

      That second seed is getting more and more elusive. I was pulling for Pitt to give the Ravens another loss along with Detroit to do the same for Houston but no such luck.

      Harry

      At 09:36 AM 11/23/2012 -0800, you wrote:

      WOW, what a wild and crazy game--I'm not sure that I've ever seen anything quite like that. While I know it's not the Falcons, Texans, Ravens, Whiners, etc. it's still a win against our hated division rivals. Made Sanchez look like a little leaguer didn't it?

      Wish the Lions could have squeaked out that win against the Texans--darn it, but a field goal lead in OT makes the team look beatable. I'd like to see us get higher than 3rd seed, but if we don't it is what it is.

      GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!

      No virus found in this message.

      -- George