Butt Ugly - Patriots thrash Jets

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 23, 2012
      Butt Ugly was the headline in the New York rags today!  I loved every minute of this game, seeing the expressions on the faces of the obnoxious Jests fans.

      Hope Edleman makes a quick recovery ... I'm afraid we may have lost him for a few weeks with a concussion.  Pats D really took it to them.  Lots of hard hitting all over the field. Gates was barfing on the field from the Arrington hit (which I thought was clean).

      Nearly lost in all the hoopla was the transaction of activating Mark Zucevics OT Iowa (UDFA).  He had been out all season with a non football injury list and was activated when Vollmer went down.  Greg Salas was waived and will probably be resigned  (if he passes through waivers) with the Edelman injury.

      This victory made for an special Happy Thanksgiving.  I had my children and their SO's and  couple of Anita's friends over to watch the game and we all had a great time together!

      Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup
    • frankdanabrewster
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 23, 2012
        Yeah, the NY tabloids had a field day. LOL! Hopefully Edelman won't be out long. We may have to revisit Branch. Salas was claimed by the Eagles.

        fdb

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 23, 2012
          I think that, for most of us, there's nothing better that a blowout victory over the Jets during the regular season, Mark. Like you, I loved every minute of this one. But, in particular, that minute (52 seconds of play clock time), in which our Patriots scored 3 TDs. PRICELESS!

          On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 5:44 AM, Mark Morse <packy001@...> wrote:

[...]

          -- George
        • frankdanabrewster
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 24, 2012
            The most amazing stat - the Pats only had the ball for 2:14 in the 2nd quarter... and scored 35 points!

            fdb