Wild and CRAZY!!!

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 23, 2012
      WOW, what a wild and crazy game--I'm not sure that I've ever seen anything quite like that. While I know it's not the Falcons, Texans, Ravens, Whiners, etc. it's still a win against our hated division rivals. Made Sanchez look like a little leaguer didn't it?

      Wish the Lions could have squeaked out that win against the Texans--darn it, but a field goal lead in OT makes the team look beatable. I'd like to see us get higher than 3rd seed, but if we don't it is what it is.

      GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Machado.Nicholas
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 23, 2012
        Were the Pats that good or have the Jets gotten that bad? Clearly the Pats wanted it more than New Yawk.

        Hope our new 'star' Edelman is back soon. Looks like working with TB in the offseason is paying off for Julien. Love to see hard work lead to good things.

        That second seed is getting more and more elusive. I was pulling for Pitt to give the Ravens another loss along with Detroit to do the same for Houston but no such luck.

        Harry

        At 09:36 AM 11/23/2012 -0800, you wrote:

        WOW, what a wild and crazy game--I'm not sure that I've ever seen anything quite like that. While I know it's not the Falcons, Texans, Ravens, Whiners, etc. it's still a win against our hated division rivals. Made Sanchez look like a little leaguer didn't it?

        Wish the Lions could have squeaked out that win against the Texans--darn it, but a field goal lead in OT makes the team look beatable. I'd like to see us get higher than 3rd seed, but if we don't it is what it is.

        GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!

        No virus found in this message.
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 23, 2012
          Right on all counts, Susan. Our Patriots almost locked up the AFC East Championship with that win. Beating the Phins next week will virtually clinch what we all expected at the start of the season.

          The most important point to me from that game is that the addition of Talib to the secondary is already looking like it improves the overall D. I think that more playing time for him will continue that improvement. If you noticed, the Jets threw away from him for most of the game; and Dennard played very well. We may be solid at CB by the time we get to the playoffs. If so, our chance to take it all the way will look much better than they did a couple of weeks ago. My optimism is slowly growing!

          --
          -- George