Skip to search.

Re: [patriotzip] The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Bills)

    Message 1 of 57 , Nov 13, 2012
      Good analysis and glad you had fun at the game. Wish I could go!
      Congrats to your son and his football team--I had many years in Pop Warner.

      I think that we will win the division, but we'll really have to fight for that seeding spot. Was hoping that the Steelers would lose last night to make it a little bit easier.
      Can't believe we're tied with PP's old team and his new one. Thought we'd get a break from the Colts but Luck seems to be doing the trick.

      Well, all we can do is our own game...GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Message 57 of 57 , Dec 7 5:19 AM
        Gillislee may very well be a member of a Week 17 team that has already earned the first AFC seed; given that no one has suggested he's in any dog house, I would expect he'd be active in Week 17 if not sooner.

        Brady has compensated this season for the absence of his Third Down Wide Receiver by throwing on 3rd down to Gronk a lot.  South Florida in December without either Edelman or Gronk would be daunting enough, with 2013 PTSD and so on, but South Florida 2004, 2014, and 2015 will always be there to remind us not to be too worried about the details of any loss to the Dolphins, and to focus instead of avoidance thereof!

        I figure if Matt Cassel can get Stephen Jackson 30 touches, no one will be talking about Jonathan Freeny, but Rutgers is in the house!!!

        Brady?  Brady looks really, really bad a couple plays every game this year.

        Finally, I'd be surprised if Gilmore was assigned to cover  Brown.  I am recalling what a good job Butler did on Antonio on Opening Night, 2015, when the ridiculously gifted receiver caught a slew of balls despite great coverage.  (I have no recollection at all of the January, 2017 game that sent us to Super Bowl LI, but that, too, was before we had Gilmore.)
        I would think Butler and help will check Brown, with Gilmore lining up against bigger receivers, maybe 10, maybe someone else.  I am wrong in thinking Jonathan on Juju????????

        On Wednesday, December 6, 2017, 8:23:29 PM EST, frank.dana@... [patriotzip] <patriotzip@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Great job, as always, Dave.
        Gronk did have a monster game. To bad he had to mar it by losing control. After seeing it a few more times, I agree that the suspension was warranted.  Just glad that he owned up to it, and apologized.

        Congrats to Ben!

        Our run game has been terrific all season, and improving. I wonder if Gillislee will get on the field again this season.

        Gillmore has looked real good recently. Looking forward to seeing him 1-on-1 with Brown when we play the Steelers.

        Brady was holding the ball longer in this game. Was coverage that good, or is he just not identifying the open man (as Josh seemed to think)? Good thing his protection was good.

        Good to hear Shazier is doing better,

        KC suspends Marcus Peters for one game...

        Roger Goodell... 5 years, $200M... insanity.

        Frank