Re: [patriotzip] The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Bills)

    Message 1 of 46 , Nov 13 11:31 AM
      Good analysis and glad you had fun at the game. Wish I could go!
      Congrats to your son and his football team--I had many years in Pop Warner.
      I think that we will win the division, but we'll really have to fight for that seeding spot. Was hoping that the Steelers would lose last night to make it a little bit easier.
      Can't believe we're tied with PP's old team and his new one. Thought we'd get a break from the Colts but Luck seems to be doing the trick.
      Well, all we can do is our own game...GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Message 46 of 46 , Nov 27 7:05 PM
        Agree with you on Gronk, Frank. I don't think he's hurt. I think he's losing a step or two because he has to block so much. Just doesn't have the gas to get that extra zip. (At least I hope that's all it is.)

        The performance of the D is proof of the great depth on this team. That quality depth is absolutely the result of great coaching; a point which I haven't heard any announcer or analyst note during broadcasts.

        I'm surprised that they didn't bring up TE Cleveland or Fauria during the week. Even if Amendola can play, I doubt he'll be at full speed. The same goes for Keshawn Martin. Woefully thin at WR; and especially so considering the usual style of this offense. The dilemma is that we know how hard it is to bring a WR into this offense. So tough to adjust to the nuances of it.

        Due to all the injuries, there's a very tough road ahead for a while. I personally do not expect them be able to go 16-0; and, while I acknowledge that I'd love that, I'm much more concerned about getting as healthy as possible for the playoffs. I REALLY want that Lombardi Trophy from Goodell this year!! If they get it, it will be the best one since SB 36 for me. (And, yes, I'd send Brady up to get it from Goodell!)

        --- George
        "Logic" and "Liberal" begin with the same letter. That is the ONLY thing they have in common!

        On Sat, Nov 28, 2015 at 4:21 AM, frank.dana@... [patriotzip] <patriotzip@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Thanks, Dave.
        Yes, this D is getting scary. Still nevous about the secondary, but the pressure and run D have been very effective.
        Couldn't agree more on Gruden. And following the play with that elevated end zone camera is ridiculous. Fortunately that only did that a few times.
        I think Gronk's performance is starting to suffer the more we lose WRs. Defenses can afford to give him more attention.