Re: [patriotzip] RE: Some big fines for Spikes, please

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2012
      Dave,

      After seeing the replay I have to agree 100% with you.  That hit on Jackson was clean.  The hit on Fitzpatrick wasn't that dirty either.  It was facemask to facemask.  Spikes didn't lead with his head.  It was Fitzpatricks follow through on the pass.

      Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup