Re: [patriotzip] The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Bye Week)

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2012
      THANKS!! It's not the same without it, even with a bye.

      Yeah, the seeding will be tough this year. Have to say that, even with the seeding, I was still rooting for the Steelers--just can't stand to see the Giants win at all.
      Wonder if stage-mom Archie has some of the refs in his pocket...lol?

      Was hoping you wouldn't confirm that the Falcons are THAT good--there have been undefeated teams this time of year that have not done much after the season was over. Do you think that they will be in the SB? Possible against Chicago?
      I hope that it's us in the AFC and not against the Giants yet again.

      Do you think that RG-3 will be a standout player for the long haul? Luck also? Might be the wave of the future after TB, PP, DB (NO), etc.
      I'm heartsick over the lousy play of the Cowboys--my NFC team (along with the lowly Rams)--just disappointing for sure. Romo never lived up to any of his hype or talent or anything really.

      What does anyone think of Moss back in the NFL? Guess for his sake I hope his problems are gone.