Skip to search.

Re: [patriots] Glad and worried at the same time?

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2012
      Totally agree, Mark. All we need is for the ultra talented Talib to be
      smart enough to realize that he is playing for a multi-million dollar
      contract next season, whether with the Patriots or another team, and
      to play to the maximum level of that talent. If he is smart enough,
      and mature enough, to do that, his contribution could be the "missing
      link" in this team's pursuit of Lombardi #4.

      IMO, the shot is worth the risk. The pass D is the only significant
      weakness of this team. With the combination that both you and I
      suggest back there, it could be all we need to take it all.

      - George