Re: [patriotzip] Carpenter Released by Patriots

  • Ed Bryant
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2012
      Sterling Moore will be on the practice squad, I am nearly certain, unless some other team tempts him with a better contract.   His release allows NE P to give other DB's with more special teams value a chance to play varsity.

      Odd, though, how special teams can wag the dog.  NE P used to be Randy Pierce's team, but now, it's all about Tracy White!!!!!