Carpenter Released by Patriots

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2012
      Not a big move by the Patriots during the bye week but they have released 9 year veteran LB Bobby Carpenter.  They now have one spot available on the 53 man roster and one on the Practice Squad.

      Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup
    • Machado.Nicholas
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2012
        My son claims BB makes these moves to infuriate him as he tries to keep his Madden video game up to date.

        Harry

        At 11:53 AM 10/31/2012 -0700, you wrote:

        Not a big move by the Patriots during the bye week but they have released 9 year veteran LB Bobby Carpenter.  They now have one spot available on the 53 man roster and one on the Practice Squad.

        Mark Morse
        Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup

        No virus found in this message.
      • Ed Bryant
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2012
          Sterling Moore will be on the practice squad, I am nearly certain, unless some other team tempts him with a better contract.   His release allows NE P to give other DB's with more special teams value a chance to play varsity.

          Odd, though, how special teams can wag the dog.  NE P used to be Randy Pierce's team, but now, it's all about Tracy White!!!!!