Game Sunday...

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2012
      I'm guessing no one here is going to the game? What does that do to season ticket holders--is it counted as an away game or if the Pats are home, are the season tickets pro-rated?

      What is the overall purpose of this type of game? Promotion, money, etc? Seems like alot of jet lag for the players and staff to go to a country that's not really into football in general?

      GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!
    • sean carmichael
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 27, 2012

        it's a Rams "home game" they get one less game at home this year the Pats still get all 8 home games

        I'm guessing no one here is going to the game? What does that do to season ticket holders--is it counted as an away game or if the Pats are home, are the season tickets pro-rated?

        What is the overall purpose of this type of game? Promotion, money, etc? Seems like alot of jet lag for the players and staff to go to a country that's not really into football in general?

        GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!

      • Machado.Nicholas
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 28, 2012
          This is to convince the few people left in England with disposable income that they really need to have a team in the NFL.

          Hopefully the perpetrators, er entrepreneurs will have as much success as they did with the Olympics.

          Harry

          At 06:54 PM 10/27/2012 -0700, you wrote:

          I'm guessing no one here is going to the game? What does that do to season ticket holders--is it counted as an away game or if the Pats are home, are the season tickets pro-rated?

          What is the overall purpose of this type of game? Promotion, money, etc? Seems like alot of jet lag for the players and staff to go to a country that's not really into football in general?

          GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!

          No virus found in this message.