Re: [patriotzip] BRUSCHI IS BACK!

  • Stephen Basile
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2012
      Open up a roster spot!

      He looks fit enough to play on Sunday! (and I swear that guy gets more handsome by the day too.  He must have a painting aging for him up in the attic).

      Baze

      --
      Steve Basile
      Manager/Partner

      On Oct 24, 2012, at 11:40 PM, George Richman <patswingr@...> wrote:

      I use a Fantasy Football "advisory service" called "Football Guys".
      This morning, in their list of "Players In The News" items, which
      update the status of key players each day, I found this note:

      "*** Wednesday Update *** ILB Tedy Bruschi (NE) practiced fully on Wednesday."

      This has got to be the greatest comeback story in the history of the
      NFL! ... Or do you suppose it could have been a misprint? :-(

      Had me almost ROFLMAO!