Re: [patriotzip] I Don't Believe You, Tom

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2012
      I think that I tend to agree with you George--a hit like that could certainly cause momentary disfunction on many levels. And if it were the case, it would not be an excuse but rather a reality.

      I have heard him say on other occasions that he didn't execute the fundamentals very well--but really Tom? After all of these years, the fundamentals slip away? Not sure I believe that either.

      Jesters up next...GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!