RE: [patriotzip] Best .500 team in Football

  • Don Diamant
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 16, 2012

      For most teams I think they might be calling this a rebuilding year with all the rookie talent.  This team will improve and is still expected to make the playoffs.  Firing the headcoach at this time would likely be premature.

      Dennard got position, turned his head, got pushed, and got flagged for pass interference.  I have no idea what constitutes pass interference…

      Don D.