Re: [patriotzip] Well, Jets lost....SO, George, guess what?

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2012
      Yes, Susan, I will be hoping for victories by both the Cowboys and Packers, despite my dislike for Jerry Jones. I expect both of them to be underdogs. (I haven't looked at the odds yet.). I also believe that both have a legitimate shot at winning their respective games.

      But, as always, our #1 focus is on our Patriots. Let's just beat the Seahawks in Seattle, and let the chips fall where they may in the other games.  ... Hmm ... I guess the Cowboys and Texans should be favored, when "chips" are falling. ;-)

      - George

      On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 11:25 AM, Susan Moore <scmoore90@...> wrote:

      Was hard tonight but the Jets went ahead and lost, leaving us in first place.
      So, now George, you will have yet another week where you won't want to write a particular team and "win" in the same sentence. BUT, the Cowboys and Packers are playing the Ravens and Texans so I throw down the gauntlet.
      Both teams (Ps and Cs) are probably not happy right now with their positioning, so I think that we could have two victories that would help us in the seedings.

      The season is so long that I think we'll be in a good position come playoff time. Doesn't hurt to hope for some help though!!

      --
      George - In NOV, the choice is clear and simple: Obama or America!

      I stand by my personal belief that the foundation of the American way of life is made of two primary elements: individual freedom and individual responsibility. Barack Obama is trying to eliminate both. I hope you will join me in  strongly supporting Mitt Romney for President of the United States!

      George Richman
      Nongprue, Thailand
      (Expat and Vietnam veteran)