SWEET!!!

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 7, 2012
      Nice game today---now we're in first so let's hope the Texans come through for us tomorrow. Not sure I want the Texans to be undefeated (as the Falcons still are), but I'd like to see them open a can of "you know what" on the Jets.
      Anyway, can't wait to see the GBU from Dave.
    • Ed Bryant
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 7, 2012
        Must disagree, Susan.  I will root for the Jets to put a bump in Houston's path tomorrow night.  NE has already lost to Baltimore, and when the season ends, the Jets will have six to nine wins, Houston between 12 and 16.  I don't want third seed, and if we have to go 14-2 to get second seed, well, someone else has to beat Houston!  Jets will be third or fourth in our division.

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 7, 2012

          Oh, okay--my bad!! I see what you mean now...go Jets!!

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 8, 2012
            Susan, never let those last two words pass through your lips, or off your fingertips. The way to address this is to say that you hope the Texans LOSE. Never root for the Jests to w ... w ... w ... See, I can't even type it! :-)

            - George

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 8, 2012
              Hey...come ON...lol!! Ed said it too!! Well, not "go" Jets but "root" for the Jets. SO, you have to chastise him as well! I know what you mean--I loathe the Jets but I can see what he means about the league standings overall. Too bad Baltimore won yesterday--let's hope they lose a few more and Houston too.
              Do you also think that the Jesters will end up 3 or 4 in our division?

              I'm cautiously intrigued by what Luck is bringing to the Nag's table--I'll never be a fan of the Colts, but it's interesting. Hated having Sanchez "in yo' face" constantly in our papers from high school through (gag) USC, so that's another reason beyond the normal Jets loathing (for me).

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 8, 2012
                I can't chastise Ed, Susan. He's a lawyer. You know how THEY are! He'll sue me! :-)

                But I'm still happy that the Jests lost. It's too early in the season to worry about HFA. But it's never to early to see a Division opponent get buried. Remember, priority #1 is always to win the Division.

                As for my dislike for the Jests, Sexy Rexy makes it easy. He's showed us who he really is. He only backed off of his loudmouth demeanor when the on field results forced him to. I really don't like the guy. Add that to the fact that I have had no respect for the Jests management for many years, and that about sums up my opinion of them.

                - George