Two interesting Pats-related articles

  • Rich Carreiro
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2012
      The first, by Sports on Earth (and former Football Outsiders)
      columnist Mike Tanier, is about the first Brady-Manning game
      all the way back in 2001:

      http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/39445110

      (Note: I have problems seeing that page in Chrome,
      so if you use Chrome and don't see it, try another
      browser.)

      The second is by Football Outsiders' Ben Muth (a former
      college OLman) and is about the Pats attack on the
      Bills nickel:

      http://www.footballoutsiders.com/word-muth/2012/word-muth-crashing-nickel

      --
      Rich Carreiro rich@...