Re: [patriotzip] Now you agree!

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 24, 2012
      The part of this loss that could really hurt later, Susan, is that both of these teams are likely to make the playoffs, if the REAL officials ever get back on the field. (Who knows, otherwise.) If they do both get in, the Ravens now own the tie-breaker, if needed, for HFA vs. our Patriots. It will suck if we have to look back and blame this fiasco for that.

      Of course, we now know that the Packers may be joining us in that lament, after the "incompoffs" stole one from them on MNF. (CLEAR PI call on Tate was totally ignored on the final play.)

      - George

      On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 11:05 PM, Susan Moore <scmoore90@...> wrote:

      Hey George,
      I was going to post a separate topic, but you put it down here. Since the refs are not the most capable this season so far, the standings are completely shaken up. While not being the only reason, it's at least partly to blame. I looked at the standings while I was snarling and there are so many teams that are 1-2 or 0-3, that I do agree with you that it's anyone's game this season. We need to step things up to have it be "our game" before the season's done though.

      Even though 31-30 is just plain heartbreaking, I'd rather have it be now than in the post-season. Look at another piece of good news (to me anyway)--Big PP is also 1-2 and that's not what the Koolaid-smoking Broncos staff thought would happen when they were penning his contract.

      Come on defense and GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!