Hi Group! New to the Yahoo family! Any News Bruschi's injury from 11/28

  • givalittlwhistle54
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
      Hi group,
      I am a big time Bruschi fan and was crushed when he was hurt on
      Thanksgiving. I understand that Bill wants to keep his injury report
      shut lipped but if anybody has any info I would be glad to hear it.
      I just picked up my Bruschi Retro jersey this week and it is very
      cool My son is having his Pat Patriot helmet signed by Steve Grogan
      on Dec 16 at Warwick Mall as long as he is still going to be there.
      Hope you all had a great holiday and let's get ready for some post
      season action with the Pats!!!!!!!!!!!
      Thanks for reading!
      Rose :o)
    • Rob Bosch
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
        Good luck trying to get any info on Bruschi's injury. The Pats will list him
        with a "sore leg" indefinitely. I have to say that I think the Pats go
        overboard with all the secrecy regarding injuries. I understand that they
        are trying to keep other teams guessing, but I just think they go too far.

        -Pats Freak