Re: [patriotzip] Ruining the game

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2012
      We were watching the game and my husband said whoever has the ball at the end of the game will win. BINGO!! That type of game where they trade off with scores usually ends up that way--does it mean both teams are playing well? Not necessarily, but sometimes they both are messing up the game but scoring anyway. When it was at the 4:00 minute mark and we were trying to score, I knew that it was over and the Ravens would get the ball back and win--even when the call went against them and we kept the ball, I knew we weren't going to do anything with it.
      DANG, I hate it when I'm right--I'm SO @#$%&* this morning--that really ugly, sour feeling that you have the next day. ARRRGGGGG.......come on Pats!!
      Wish we could transfer our killer instinct onto them, huh?