Re: [patriotzip] Re: He's Baaaack...

  • Ed Bryant
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 19, 2012
      When NE released Gaffney and Stallworth, many supposed that Gaffney would be welcome back once he was fully recovered from some unnamed injury.  I'm not at all sure Hernandez's health is tied to Gaffney's timetable.

      Branch, on the other hand, was here last year, and healthy as a horse this preseason in Game 4 when we played the Giants.  And if you know your NE P history, you have to be glad NE kept Branch out of Game 2 versus Arizona.  Failing to hold him out of Game 2  in 2004 cost us his services until the November 22 game at Kansas City, Game 10!   I wonder if Hernandez will be back in 2012 any sooner??????

      Now, if Branch can just play in late January and early February, 2013 as he did after the 2004 season, we're all set!!!!!