Re: My view of the Welker "controversy"

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2012
      Sounds perfectly logical to me. One would think Welker would be pulling out all the stops this season, since it is a contract year for him. Yet, he's not getting the playing time, he is not getting the targets, and he has had a couple uncharacteristic drops. We don't see him in practice, so could it be that his performance has slipped?

      fdb