Game today?

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9 4:58 PM
      No comments yet? I'll start...lol! Didn't get to watch much of it, but a good win to start. I know we don't write the schedule, but what does anyone think of starting out with a so-so team instead of a harder challenger? I guess you can get your feet wet to start and then when we get in better shape it's easier to play the tougher teams.
      Does that make any sense at all?

      I think that Gronk had a good day and Brady? What is up with his face?