Re: [patriotzip] Root for Cowboys (George for sure)...

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2012
      Not late at night, Susan. Thailand is 11 hours ahead of EST. So the "night" games there start early in the morning here. In this case, the 8:30 PM (Wednesday) game in New York started at 7:30 AM (Thursday) here. So, since it was already the next day here, we already knew the final score before it began!

      - George

      On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 9:08 PM, Susan Moore <scmoore90@...> wrote:

      That's what I meant, of course in a roundabout way--not sorry that the Giants lost. If you're at the sports bar late at night, is it the right time difference to see the game live?