Root for Cowboys (George for sure)...

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2012
      George--you better be rooting for my Cowboys tonight!!!!!!!!!!! Any loss that can be hung on Eli will move them farther from the end game (which we don't want again...or I don't). His two rings are enough, so let's get Tom a 4th ring.

      Three of the sports announcers did their Super Bowl matchups and one was Whiners vs. Ravens; another was Slackers vs. Texans (odd choice); and Aints vs. Pats. I personally don't think that the Whiners will duplicate last year and the Texans, huh? Saints could very well be in turmoil because of the fines, so let's hope that's a distraction. Well, I think that us vs. the Saints could be a good one that would get us another ring.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2012
        Susan, you KNOW that I can't root for Jerry Jones' team! But, having just watched the game at a local sports bar, I can't say that I was sorry to see the Giants lose.

        - George

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 6, 2012
          That's what I meant, of course in a roundabout way--not sorry that the Giants lost. If you're at the sports bar late at night, is it the right time difference to see the game live?

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 6, 2012
            Not late at night, Susan. Thailand is 11 hours ahead of EST. So the "night" games there start early in the morning here. In this case, the 8:30 PM (Wednesday) game in New York started at 7:30 AM (Thursday) here. So, since it was already the next day here, we already knew the final score before it began!

            - George