Re: Waters not returning .... Develin last PS player

  • Scott Sheaffer
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2012
      It's a shame not to see Jeremy Ebert even make it to the practice squad. I know he struggled this preseason while also tying the team lead for catches, but he has a lot of potential. Maybe along with the obvious struggles, the team saw something else not to like. I just hope he doesn't come back on another team to haunt us.

      Scott Sheaffer
      KmacAlp@...
      Phantazine