Re: [patriots] The old fart

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2012
      Salas had huge numbers at Hawaii under June Jones wide open spread offense.  He had 285 career catches for 4,345 yds and 26 TDs.  in 2010 he had 119 rec for 1,889 yds.  In 6 games last year he had 27 catches before he broke his leg.  Not fast (4.5) but unafraid to run across middle and fights for the ball.  Never had to run all the routes in the route tree at Hawaii.  Interesting trade .... no announcement on correponding move.

      Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup