Demps to IR

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2012
      I had a question to Andy Hart about Demps IR.  I felt the Patriots met the 53 man roster with the 22 cuts  (read the press release by the Patriots (released after 9:30).  The press release said in addition they IR's Demps.  If they met the 53, Demps was on it, then he would be eligible to be put on IR and brought back.  Bedard and Hart say no he is gone for the year.  Looks like we have one roster spot to fill.  Waters is still on DNR  list but Tom Curran siad his locker receievd a new shipment of equipment today.

      Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup