Re: [patriotzip] Roster Battles

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 27, 2012
      Thanks for this analysis!

      I bet BB and staff are just rubbing their hands together with all of this talent.
      My son (one of their biggest fans...lol) mentioned that the Pats had lost their preseason games and I said that (most of the time) BB doesn't even care about victories. He's looking at what can be and might be and all of the scenarios for the coming year and doesn't really give a rat's behind about whether he wins or loses.

      To see all of this competition for spots on a championship team such as ours must just be overwhelmingly exciting!!

      GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 28, 2012
        <Mark Morse>
        RB 5 RB's and no FB?  Do they cut Woodhead since he doesn't play ST?  Bolden has been very good on ST and could play the FB position.  Kettani is the odd man out.

        <Scott S> Actually Woodhead was on the coverage teams last year running down and making tackles, plus he returned kickoffs despite never having done it before. So, he does play special teams. A number of people have mentioned Kettani as a possible fullback.

        Scott Sheaffer
        KmacAlp@...
        Phantazine